Monday, July 30, 2012

Oasap High End Fashion

First and foremost I want to give a shout out to fellow blogger Diva Fabulosa for sending me an email with the link to her Oasap info so that I could too join the ranks of fashion divadom (yes, I create my own words).

If you enjoy fashion or just love to shop but you are like me you despise going to a store to actually fight a crowd, then online shopping is a perfect answer to your dilemma. That being said Oasap has awesome clothes and accessories for you to check out.

For fellow bloggers here is a perfect opportunity for you to become Fashion Hunter. Just head on over to Oasap to join up.   You can get freebies in exchange a post on your lookbook, chictopia or blogspot. 
PS: If you join through this invite and approved to be Oasap Fashion Hunter, I’ll get $8 cash credit. You can invite your friends and get money too.  If you are interested Click Here.

Thanks for stopping by here are just a few of the items that I liked. So go check them out!

This clutch is just too adorable.





Update: I just placed my first fashion hunter order today. I cannot wait to receive it and share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment