Monday, July 30, 2012

Now I Know: And Knowing is Half the Battle...

...G.I. Joe! I used to LOVE those commercials. Anywho, G.I. Joe's are not the subject of this post Dan Lewis is.

If you do not know who Dan Lewis is well then let me tell you. He would probably be best described as a human encyclopedia of random-AND AWESOME-facts. As promised "he teaches me something new every day."

You can sign up to receive his emails here. Before you get turned off because you have to sign up via email and you despise getting spammed let me tell you from personal experience that he is good to his word he NEVER sends out more than ONE email a day and it is not always a daily email. He sends out emails when he has something to say never more, never less.

I promise his mail is worth reading and they are always intriguing. For instance; did you know carrots used to be purple?

No comments:

Post a Comment