Monday, July 30, 2012

I Am a Newbie

So I am a newbie. I have no idea how to blog or really much about how to a page. My goal is to get as much input as possible from others who are willing to offer it. I do not have anything specific to write about, however I would like to post on a range of things, pretty much anything that strikes my fancy at the time.


A little bit about me. My name is Heather (if not already evident from the name of the blog), I am unmarried with no kids. I am a flight attendant so I travel quite a bit. Love little sewing projects, I am a terrible cook, I do not multitask well, and change my hair color more often than Michael Phelps swims laps (could not resist since the Olympics are on).


Feel free to ask me any questions, if you have any. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment