Thursday, August 2, 2012

Seventh Avenue

I always enjoy looking through shopping magazines. It's like window shopping for a lazy person like myself. So when I picked up the Seventh Avenue magazine at my parents house I was pleasently surprised to find A LOT of things that I loved and if I had a house of my own instead of a small apartment I would definitely buy.

Seventh Avenue sent out their first magazine in 1983 and sell everything from funky home furnishings and electronics to crazy awesome kitchen items.

Their guarantee is that if you have an issue with any product that you've purchased from them OR if you just aren't satisfied you can get a refund, replacement, or a credit to your Choose N' Charge account.

The Choose N' Charge option allows you to purchase items and pay at a later date with no down payment and as little as $20 payment on purchases each month. The more you purchase and use your account the higher your credit limit will be, which means MORE SHOPPING!

As if this isn't enough to make you want to purchase items from their website they also provide information on recalls for products that they've sold. I don't know about you but I don't know of too many companys will own up to recalls on their own accord.

So without further ado here are some of the items that I fell in love with.

This Chaise Lounge is my favorite and is appropriately called the Drama Queen Chaise.


I am insanely obsessed with portrait paintings and huge gaudy frames


I think this Batter Pro is the coolest kitchen gadget EVER!

And then of course this reminds me of the Good Ol' Days so I couldn't resist




No comments:

Post a Comment