Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keep Your Politics Out of My Chicken

Thank you Amanda Minton for such wise words. I know people on both sides of the coin and I can understand both sides. I am the Devil's Advocate because honestly I don't care one way or the other. I just want my chicken sandwich.

For those of you who like me, live under a rock and do not really get involved, or as I like to call myself a bench warmer because I watch from the sidelines I am referring to the Chick-fil-A vs. Gay/Lesbian community.

Now before I get stoned out of the city let me once again advise this post is not to offend I love all people gay and straight and chicken alike.

Today was Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and because I love me some awesome chicken sandwiches my family and I went to our neighborhood CFA to show our appreciation and eat some waffle fries. It was WAY too busy for me to get pictures of the outside like I wanted so I will just describe the scene for you: One officer directing traffic into the entrance, one employee directing traffic in the parking lot for parking/drive thru, two police officers at the exit, and just for good measure one more officer at the stop sign beside the CFA to direct traffic onto the highway. This of course was nothing compared to the craziness that awaited us inside...


Since I'm obsessed with cows I had to post this:

Dad is updating his FB while waiting for our food

Mimi is trying to avoid the camera

And FINALLY!



No comments:

Post a Comment